Bob HoffmasterBob NelsonWade BatesSports On AirKFIZ SportsKFIZ SportsFond du Lac firefighters put out a fire in the boiler room at Rosenow Elementary School Thursday morning. Division Chief Troy Haase says a couple of workers for a private contractor were using two acetylene torches to cut up a boiler in the boiler room. He says one set of hoses ruptured and a spark caused a fire that got fueled by the acetylene.
Larry’s wishes for cremation are being honored. Friends and family will be received Monday, September 18, 2017, from 6:00 8:00 PM at the Wood Kortright Borkoski Funeral Home, 703 E. Main St., Ravenna, with military honors provided by the US Army at 6:30 PM.
The Sound posted a 12 9 victory over the Storm in the teams’ first meeting. Once again, Long Island’s stellar defense will seek to limit Treanor and company, who have reached 14 points in every other game this season. Boston’s offense will need to find its rhythm early against Wills to stand a chance of knocking off the undefeated Sound, who are coming off their best overall performance of the season.
Didn want to wait for the Supreme Court to make a decision which in June they probably will allow Texans to marry, Bryant said. Have reasons to need to move a little bit faster. It seems that the judge understood that. It is rarely a mistake to purchase affordable furniture, especially when one’s pocketbook is running a bit thin. However, it is always a good idea to buy the best one can afford. Whether you are a college student seeking newer and more decorative chairs for the living room, or new parents looking for a good, safe crib for your baby, you should never deny yourself the style and comfort of a quality piece of furniture.
The burnt blue casing that contained a total of 8 battery cells from the Japan Airlines Boeing 787 Dreamliner that caught fire at Logan International Airport in Boston on Jan. 7, is seen on a cart at the National Transportation Safety Baord laboratory in Washington, as investigators continue their investigation Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013.
RSM does audit electrical and electronic products supplied in New Zealand to ensure they comply with standards protecting radio communications. However, as with CFLs, there can be teething problems when a new technology is first implemented. Accordingly, both the public and industry need to ensure that the direct replacement of traditional incandescent bulbs with LEDs does not compromise radio communications in the immediate area.